First interesting thing: Getting an infection is uncommon. Most urologists do not place a suture in the small opening necessary for doing the procedure and this may be protective. Second interesting thing: If there is a sperm granuloma or some swelling or tenderness under the scrotal skin, it usually resolves on its own and…is…
Microscopic Vasectomy Reversal
- One of Georgia’s most experienced urological microscopic surgeons.
- Hundreds performed.
- Performed in practice owned urological surgery center.
- General anesthesia by board certified anesthesiologist.
- All inclusive pricing.
- Free in office or phone consultation.
No scalpel No needle Vasectomy
- Over thirty years of experience.
- Over a thousand performed.
- In office or conscious sedation in surgery center.
- Fair self-pay pricing.
- We “Cater to Cowards”
- Free eBook on Vasectomy at gavasectomyreversal.com/vasectomy
Vasectomy hotline: 770-5350001 ext.112
Email vasectomy/reversal coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
When considering a Vasectomy or a Vasectomy Reversal…”Just google: McHugh”
Video of a scene taken during Dr. McHugh’s New Year Day’s bike ride.
May the greens 🥬 and black eyed peas 🌽 bring you prosperity, luck, blessings and happiness.