Things like a hematoma, bruising and swelling can occur after a vasectomy, however using the No scalpel No needle procedure and instruments untoward events can be minimized. It does matter who performs your vasectomy and how it is done. J.M.
From the Q and A section on Vasectomy.com-Dr. McHugh’s answer.
- Usually takes about 30 mins depending on the size of the prostate
- Can be performed in our surgery center without having to go to the hospital
- The need for a catheter after the procedure is usually 1-2 days
- The majority of the time no or little bleeding
- The results are similar to the traditional TURP
Dr. McHugh is one of Georgia’s most experienced urologists in performing the GreenLight Laser procedure for enlarged prostate. Contact us for a consultation 24-7 using the form below and we’ll schedule a visit.